Beech's Brilliant Ideas
On Thursday, we compiled a list of our best activities to do at home that don't require any technology.
By working together, we managed to collect all of these fantastic ideas.
We can't wait to start doing them!
Beech Class’s list of amazing activities to do without technology!
- Hockey drills with your siblings
- Football in the garden/park/big field with family
- Read a book OR write a book
- Do gardening
- Go for a walk up to Firle Beacon
- Train your dog
- Learn new tricks on the trampoline
- Create a diary
- Set up an obstacle course
- Do science experiments at home
- Play with your pets
- Build a den
- Draw pictures
- Play rugby with your siblings
- Make something with clay
- Make your own clay
- Make slime
- Have a picnic at home
- Make a café for your family
- Have a pretend tea party
- Make a timetable or calendar
- Go for a mini beast hunt and then make a home for them!
- Make a bug hotel
- Go fishing
- Create a easter fair at home!
- Make up a dance routine
- Make a mask
- Go for an easter egg hunt
- Make a treasure hunt for your family
- Be a teacher to your toys
- Camp in your garden
- Make a robot
- Make a shaky hand tester (you may need to order the parts for this)